Antwerp DiamondsWhy Antwerp?
- For over 100 years Antwerp has been THE diamond capital of the world
- 8 out of 10 rough diamonds are handled in Antwerp.
- 1 out of every 2 finished diamonds passes through Antwerp.
- Antwerp has the most renowned diamond cutters in the world.
- The Antwerp diamond district has an annual turnover of $29,000,000,000.00. That’s Billion with a capital “B.”
Piper's and Antwerp
Every spring in late April, Charlie Piper travels to Antwerp Belgium, the “diamond capital of the world”. While examining diamonds for stock purchases Charlie also selects diamonds for clients. A special diamond, from a special place, for a special occasion!